LOVE AND SKILL


Feb. 14th might have slip-passed the 2018 calendar count already just like every other date we celebrate. But then love is not a date, therefore never ends... I want to believe you spent that special day with a special feeling anyway, such that will endure like fountain. That's all that matters cos such is a day when a lot of people feel lonely and unloved.

As for me, even though I spent part of Feb. 14th alone with my computer in my office, I was able to connect to the power of love, the joy it brings. It begins with doing what you love. I mean something you can do for free and fun. I was working on the images from Feb. 13th shoot with 2 of my symbolic models. Symbolic yea, I don't know if that's the right word but then one of the models is promising, while the other is a role model even if she is yet to realize it, a beauty queen mother of an 8 years old daughter. That indeed is a selling point, a caption almost everyone seems to doubt each time I say "she's married with kids". Let's say she is a product of the models career orientation project, Models Industry Week 2017 and has wisely kept the door open.  Well I'm talking about Queen Pukka Face, Maryam Orlando who had an exclusive shoot with the profile rising/ promising model, Celestina Adeyeye.

Celestina was taught everything she know from the scratch. It has been a process that her zeal to learn has fueled. I must commend her parents for supporting her this far. Personally I'm glad to see how much she has grown, and how confident she has become with time. Well to me that's a measure of success. I really could feel that way in our Feb.13th outing and the 14th expression on my computer. I fell in love with my skills over again, and that sparked some excitement within my soul.

In summary, while some people will make you question the value of your genuine input, others can make you feel like a genius. Don't forget that. Create more space for love in your heart, not for people. People comes and go, love stays within. Like I captioned 2 of my edits from the shoot, "love is colourless when not expressed from within". "Love conquers all fears. We are all cowards. We all need love". Last but not the least, "we are stronger when we stand together in love".

With unending love from #Treeze #Beauty9ja🇳🇬.

No comments: