CHRIS & RIH: ROLE MODELS OF OUR TIME: When love takes over....



Reconciliation becomes impossible in a relationship which was never built on true love and affection. When the wind which must, come blowing, its pieces can’t be gathered. In my article titled Y- Xes, on RELATIONSHIPS @ www.treezeonline.blogspot.com , I pictured how often people believe in moving on, but never take the time to make the road journey friendly. No couples met as idiots, fool, beater, cheat, you know, those names they scream at each other when it's over. But it was all about Prince charming, Princess, Baby, Mommy, Daddy, name it, sweet names until that moment when what is truly felt for each other is challenged. How many has survived? None I have seen in recent times. Even pastors could not hold the centre together when things fell apart. But Chris and Rihenna did. I can’t but wonder how they did it. One thing is sure, that is a great pull of strength which was allowed from the inside by a greater sense of maturity which no celebrity couple has exhibited in recent age, honestly none I can remember.


In recent exclusive interview with ELLE UK, Rih has this to say.
"Stay (her new single) is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he (Chris Brown) is the one I have that kind of relationship with.'
Now that we’re adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable.'
'I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.'
 Arrogance calls it going back to your vomit. I call it not just a deep sense of recycling, but with a greater knowledge of how to make a better use of what you almost lost, a second chance every one deserves.
Congrats role models!

2 comments: