COMING BACK AND BETTER: I Love You mobile release is a success


At a time, it became imperative for me to pulse and recalculate my steps in my career. During this time, there has been challenges which I have come to see as blessing in disguise. Friends see more of the difficulties of today and failed to see the prospect of the future, therefore has walked away. Love became expensive as if it has to be paid for like my studio sessions, branding and promotion fees. Nonetheless, it is a journey and I have come thus far.

Yes, its me who did the song, wadamo ft. Dejavoe, signed a marketing deal with Ghetto music with a media lunch and  album promotional tour, worked with international entertainment brands like QueenKonvict Records, Atlanta, USA, Big Bulls Ent., UK, 110 West Ent., Baltimore, USA, production by JuvyTek beats, Baltimore, Deejay Teffler, Deejay, C4, USA, African United Deejays, featured in Gidi Fynest mixtape, USA., collaboration with Konga, and shared stages with Nigerian artists of repute.

Wadamo was an anthem even though it did not receive the promotion it deserve, yet as it’s meaning implies, it raised an attention and recognition when people came across the sound. After it came Ojulopesi and  I Love You which were released on mobile networks. How ever, the darker side of the tunnel I believe is close to the light.

Call this a bragging right, I call it experience. And as long as I hold on, it will work for me. I needed to remind my self this most importantly and also to reawaken the anticipation even though it has been a long one. God’s time can not be reset as He has reasons for every space of time applied in everyone’s destiny.

By His grace, what need to be done will be done. Like I sang in a song, Ojulopesi, it’s a matter of time as there is nothing time can not change except God. The time is now and here to change to favour our efforts, life testifies to that. 

Thanks to the friends I came across who became fans, those who used my songs as RingBack tunes even if it was just for a week, those who cheered me up, encouraged me in one way or the other, those who believed in me, those who invested time and effort in me, God bless you all.

I’m coming Back and Better!
www.trezeonline.com
www.treezeonline.blogspot.com
@treeze3ze

No comments: