I SURVIVED, in a Journey to an Island

 



Each time I watch this video, it reminds me of the AWE-someness of God, the Creator of heaven and earth. It was not just a Journey to an Island, but a journey to have an encounter... Yes an encounter with God's unquantifiable greatness, yet His nearness to those who can imagine His presence at every step of life journey. He (God) is everywhere, but seen more around nature, the power that abounds... 

In my journey towards making this documentary on World Tourism Day 2022 I experienced both the beauty of creation and power of nature, especially the water from which the earth and everything within was brought forth. Riding in a local boat to Tapa Bay after missing my crew of the day with the speed boat due to some delay gave me this experience which will never be forgotten. Long story short, the local boat in which I was riding with some passengers stopped in the middle of the journey, on the Sea with wave coming from a moving cargo ship passing by.... You can imagine the atmosphere, hmm.  


While the boat packed up, the most feared experience while traveling on water, with a local one for that matter, fear of capsizing could not be pushed aside. I remember praising God before then for the wonder of the works of His hands. When the boat stopped and the driver announced that it had gone bad beyond what he could handle there, everyone panicked. I must say that God came for me in particular, and ofcourse saved us all by keeping the boat floating on the wave until help came, dragging us from that spot to Tapa Bay. While the boat was being dragged, I was filming the situation, an act which made me look less worried than the others, hoping to tell the story upon survival. Yes we survived. I survived. That is why I was able to make this film of the flying boat riding at the beach. Going back to town was smoother, riding on a power leisure boat. 

In summary, again I survived, that is why this story is being told by me. In terrifying life events, you shall survive to tell your success story in Jesus' name. Amen! 🙏 

Kindly SUBSCRIBE to the Beauty9ja 🇳🇬 eXclusive YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/treezevideos for more intriguing stories, events and entertainment gists ✅

No comments: