WHY WOULD I DUMP YVONNE NELSON FOR TONTO DIKE


This is no beef for Tonto. She is fyneee, and I mean it. How ever, Yvonne Nelson being dumped for her could be a thing of personal choice, and I wouldn’t judge a brother man. But hey, could Iyanya have gotten it right and wrong at the same time? ‘Just wondering, how could he have gotten the dark, natural beautiful Ghanian actress, and let her go for Totonto? Ooops! I’m beginning to sound like that. I’m sure he has his reasons. But as for me, Yvonne is the girl any time, even though Iyanya could tell better, having tested the meal from the pot.
Oh poor cute lady, why na? Why the heart break. I mean, this happened in a movie, titled WHO AM I? same title with Jim Iyks musical debut album. Guess what, it was beautiful Yvonne with a good girl swag, along side the niggar you dare not f*ck with, Jim Iyk. Yvonne was hurt in that movie due to a situation beyond Jim’s control, not really because he does not care. Again off camera, could it have been the situation with Iyanya?
An embittered Yvonne, who couldn't hide her hurt anymore, took to twitter to let the world know she has been dumped by her lover, Iyanya, for another beautiful actress, Tonto. She tweeted, "I really thought you were the one but I guess all you (Iyanya) wanted was to be dating an actress. Enjoy dating the second actress. [I have] moved on player." 

The wounded lover further tweeted, "He was acting all along in the relationship and guess what? I'm THE actress and I couldn't tell. #irony of life. Revelations!!! Sat down in shock but had this smile on my face..the truth sure was unbelievable......hello real MAN!

"Peeps like him give LOVE a bad name. Clapping well done. You lost the love I loved the most. I almost forgot, don't come back! The cheating story ENDS here.*kisses."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It os really funny. Lol!

Tobe said...

The dude says he is dating none of them