ANGEL AMISS (The poem) Inspired by the most memorable event in my life, the past IN the present!


She walked in majestically into her place of glory. No sooner unfold the story of a drama which could have made her a hero if she had hold on till tomorrow. 

When I saw her, I recognized her angelic nature. Human lies sometimes, angels understands all the time, smile and remind us what we should have said. They don't judge, they guide. 

The night came, darkness elude me, pain and grieve seduce me. It was crude, I was screwed because I was nude, left by an angel that was to cover and guide me. 

Soaked in the circle and vale of invisible tears, my eyes failed me, my angel I see no more. Gone with the shine so bright, nothing could be right when fright is in sight. Blown like a kite in the wind, my wings couldn't fly a height. 

Oh Cupid, with your weapon I saw, but scared I was not because I was with an angel. Now, down you shot me because you can see clearer with my angel out of sight. I see you posing like a warrior, but with my angel you are no superior. 


She is gone and I couldn't blame her because she became more human who couldn't face hard realities life throws at no right time. I failed, to do what I should have done because I was afraid she would do what she did, leave. But I was only wishing I could be proven wrong by her angelic nature. No doubt human state of mind took over her. Still, always will be, my Angel Amiss. 

No comments: