"Double Trouble" When love lies. It's all in the EYES


Deeply in my heart, I have thought about the word LOVE and have come to realize how powerful it is. That is, for GOD so love the world that He gave HIS  only begotten Son .... Those who have a son or rather a child will understand. No rich and powerful man will allow his brother, not to talk of his son to be in certain situations. 


Yes some of us are wasting because the power of love have not located us. Deep down in my heart I pray for every man who dwells in pain, far from the connection of love today, that the help of the good Samaritan which was powered by genuine love may locate them. 🙏  


I will try as much as possible not to go deeper using my self as an example. The fact remains that through what I experienced I understand what alot of people are going through because the power of love which is in the lips of so many people today is truly absent. 


Yes, I practically lack most things I should have or experience... If I therefore exist around people who are capable of giving those things in quote, what is amiss, love I suppose. Most time I walk on the street, I sit under the bridge and feel a strong connection with the homeless. I feel like them with just little difference which is the fact that I still hang around environments which covers my homelessness, but truly I had become homeless irrespective of how hard I work to earn the basics...  Another difference is, many of them under the bridge has no job, so it's understandable why they can't afford a home, while some of us with something doing, skill and ideas  psychologically suffers the same fate. One question that pops into my mind most time is "WHERE IS THE LOVE....and WHERE ARE THE LOVED ONES". There are no loved ones? 😔 The trouble is indeed double. 


Love will always come for you, not just in good and colourful situations, but when the chips are down. Love gets dirty in order to clean you up. As they say Love conquers all... fear, shame, bitterness, and other emotions that comes in between. 


Once again "for God so love the world..." ..." While we were yet sinners Christ died for us ." It is my conclusion that only love can heal the world. 


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: